Job 153 – Marketing Coordinator
Do you have a passion for inbound marketing? Then you are in the right place!
Our client lives and breathe inbound marketing – they work across the full breadth, whether it’s designing a user centric website, crafting that perfect piece of content or building lead nurturing workflows – they seriously love what they do.
Located in Crows Nest, this is a busy agency and a passionate team made up of design, client service, development – working together to creative inspiring content, social and marketing for their clients.
Consider yourself the ‘bob the builder’ of the web world – looking for creative solutions to solve complex problems with your two best tools: data sources and the HubSpot platform.
You’ll be working alongside a data-driven, collaborative team of marketers, developers, and designers. You will be the eyes and ears for our Tech clients – pushing the boundaries of cleverness.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager in the Tech client team, with the support of the Performance Manager in analysing data and drawing actionable insights. You will also be across organic and paid performance, as well as having plenty of opportunities to get involved with broader inbound marketing activities and strategy.
The day to day:
- Assist your team to develop, implement, optimise and report on digital marketing campaigns across a range of paid channels including Adwords, Facebook + Adroll.
- Spot weaknesses in a website’s search performance and use them as opportunities.
- Keep up to date on the tech and news that supports the work you love to do.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, with no room for “I’ll do it tomorrow”.
- Have an appreciation for quoting Friends, The Simpsons, or Parks and Rec.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Display, Social paid ads and retargeting.
- Competent with other Google products, specifically Webmaster tools, Keyword Planner and Tag Manager.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very organised and detail oriented. Quality Control is a must.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing driven by conversions and ROI.
- HubSpot experience is a serious advantage, though relevant experience will be considered.
- Soft skills that are most excellent.
If you have strong skills in developing, implementing, optimising and reporting on digital marketing campaigns, and have worked with Hubspot – send your cv to Bianca Mancini at The Creative Store, email Bianca@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.