Job 164 – Social Media Strategist
Our client is Australia’s leading independent lifestyle and hospitality public relations agency and we are on the look-out for a Social Media Strategist to join the team. Located in Alexandria, you will work with a dynamic group of staff including PR specialists, social media community managers, a graphic designer and business support staff. Your experience in developing successful social media strategies that show you understand the power of communication to the worlds of new and old media is a must.
You will work across a mix of client brands and some great restaurants including the all new Sydney-based Chin Chin and the incredible new Kisume in Melbourne, many of the spirits from the brilliant Beam Suntory stable and some of Australia’s leading consumer brands including Kellogg, Kenwood and Unilever brands such as Hellmann’s, Continental, Dove Men, Lynx and Rexona. And the boss co-owns Four Pillars – so the bar is, literally, always open.
- Developing and delivering social media strategy for current clients and new business pitches.
- Identifying social media insight to inform client briefs and brainstorms.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance our clients’ businesses and grow our own revenue.
- Collaborating with account teams on creative socially-led ideas.
- Working with all current clients to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Educating and training our team and clients on developments with social media platforms, tools, usage, trends and news.
A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience is required.
This is a contract assignment, with an immediate start.
If you have drive, passion, smarts and love life as well as a good laugh then send your CV to Bianca Mancini at The Creative Store, email Bianca@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.