Job 213 – Unity Developer – Mobile Games
Our client is a Surry Hills, Sydney based games development agency. They focus on creating fun and addictive skill mechanics, then adding simple and fast-flowing gameplay.
They have a very successful game in the market place and are looking to expand their portfolio of games.
They have developed an environment conducive to nurturing radical ideas, initiative and creativity.
If you are looking to work in a fresh and open-minded atmosphere, along with short project cycles and a flat decision-making structure, that empower the team to create fun games for mobile and online audiences – this could be the role for you!
You will be a talented Unity Developer experienced across Mobile Games, with exceptional skills in Unity3D to work on existing and new games exclusively for mobile Platforms (iOS and Android).
In this role you will create game prototypes and work collaboratively within their small team to deliver projects to completion.
Requirements for the role include
- Experience in shipping at least one mobile game to the mobile App Stores
- Demonstrate advanced skills in C#, specifically for Unity3D, and strong coding standards
- Experience in cross-platform MOBILE development
- Experience with optimising for mobile devices (shaders, memory and graphics)
- Experience with advertising and analytics SDK’s
- A thorough understanding of game design principles and player experience
- Experience in GIT version-control software
- Ability to collaborate in a small team
- Thorough understanding of 3D aesthetics such as Environment lighting and UV mapping
- Strong communication skills
- A relentless drive for optimum mobile game performance
- Experience with PvP and multiplayer development
- A keen interest in mobile F2P game design
- Embraces innovation and new technologies
- Plays mobile games often
- Interested in sports
If you have a strong understanding of developing for mobile gaming and super keen to work with a talented team in Surry Hills, send your CV and work to Louise Lawton at The Creative Store, email Louise@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.