Job 237 – Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a family business of over 40 years, it’s one of the biggest venue companies in Sydney for weddings, corporate, social and cultural events. They are well known for operating award-winning exclusive venues and has hosted over 68,000 events nationally.
They are on the hunt for a skilled Art Lead / Senior Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of work in digital to lead our Graphics Team to join them on a 5-month contract, working at their head office in the Inner West of Sydney.
This is a senior role and would suit someone who has 6+ years’ experience as a graphic designer, and who is now looking to take the next step in their career. A digital and print-focused role, you will lead a team of designers all working to create engaging and fresh art which supports our marketing activities.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for scoping and building clearly defined brand guidelines, collateral and master documents for the group. Your skills in art direction, branding and deep understanding of the customer journey will be complemented by experience and skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software frameworks, style and best practice methods of design delivery. You will be developing a visual brand image and deliver a detailed style guide for the company covering the various design mediums not limited to print, web, mobile and social media.
If this sounds like you and can also demonstrate the following, please get in contact ASAP today!
- 5 – 6 years design experience
- Art direction experience
- Your portfolio should include works that display your ability to oversee large scale branding projects
- You should have the ability to see the big picture as well as having an excellent attention to detail
- You have an ability to plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time or ahead of schedule
- You have the experience mentoring and guiding junior staff members
- You must be able to take responsibility of projects from inception to execution
- You must have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the latest creative and online trends
- You must have an expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software
- You must be able to work in a team
If you are looking for a contract role and can start asap – send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Creative Store, email Elle@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.